The Haven relies on the goodwill, kindness, dedication and service of members of our community. We gratefully receive donations of cash, services, food and goods to keep our programs operating at full speed.
Click here to GIVE to The Haven now through our online donation service.
We are pleased to provide you with a copy of our IRS determination letter indicating our status as a 501(c)3 private charity, our most recently filed 990 form or our financial statements. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your request. We believe in transparency in our programmatic, collaborative and financial processes.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, The Haven has developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we might collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- In general, The Haven does not collect or use personal information of visitors to its website or blog for any use whatsoever. If and when a visitor donates funds to The Haven using the online donate button, personal information is collected, as described, by our vendor for the sole purpose of completing the donation transaction. Donors are given the opportunity to provide relevant information to ensure that The Haven may send a suitable acknowledgement of the donation, consistent with IRS expectations. Donors may opt-out of this process completely and forgo said acknowledgement.
- In the event that The Haven does collect or use personal information, before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- The Haven will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the stated purposes, but will NEVER use any information to be passed on to a third party, shared with anyone or use to market things or services to you.
- The Haven will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- The Haven will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- The Haven will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.